Takara Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Template for inviting New Members

Go down

Template for inviting New Members Empty Template for inviting New Members

Post  Jhedin Fri May 16, 2008 10:55 pm

Takara is not precisely an openly recruiting shell, but at the same time, we're also not closed to new people - if you know someone who is interested in Salvage and would be a good fit for us, there's no reason not to look into that. If you know someone or have met someone who you believe is a good candidate for Takara, feel free to post their name in the Membership forum and fill in the short template of information below about 'em. Please copy and paste it into a new post titled with their name.
--

Name: Example
Jobs you know of: 75 PLD, 75 PUP, 75 WHM, 75 BRD
Special Gear/Merits/Info: For things like relic weapons, black belt, THF AF2 gloves, 3/3 Phalanx II, etc.
Familiarity: Met Example meriting last night, was interested in Salvage and seemed like a pretty cool, competent player. OR. Have known Example for three years. He's a good friend and recently became interested in Salvage.

--

Odds are after this I'll talk to you about the person and I'll talk to the person myself as well. If all checks out (I don't see why it wouldn't in most cases), we'd invite the person to the next run they're available for and pearl them and give them website access then.

This format also gives people the opportunity to voice their thoughts on any potential incoming member, if there are any to be had. Do not be shy about supporting or rejecting anyone, as I want the shell to have a good feel to it always and the aim is to keep it comfortable and fun!
Jhedin
Jhedin
Wielder of the Apocalypse

http://salvage.rpgwars.org

Back to top Go down