Takara Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takara's Objective

Go down

Takara's Objective Empty Takara's Objective

Post  Jhedin Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:13 pm

Takara existed once before as a LS Ketra and I made when we left KoolAid. It was our new bastion, a place we intended to have as a social home, but also casually do endgame stuff in - and we did some casual-themed sky and limbus. It all failed to a degree, although there were some successful god kills and limbus runs. Even when I ran a more casual-style Salvage, it didn't work ideally. That being said, this incarnation of Takara will be primarily an endgame shell - an endgame event, Salvage, will be its primary focus. Obviously, it'd be cool if some people hang out on Takara, but I know we all have other LSes we spend time on. Still, as long as people are here for the Salvage runs they sign on for, I'm happy. On the note of Takara as an endgame shell, I want to add this note: I am open to expanding the shell into other events should the desire and the real possibility to do so arise.

At this moment, Takara does Salvage only.

My goal is to see us have a strong shell here, skilled at Salvage and, in time, decked out in the best gear we can obtain from the event. Because it is a shell born of friendships and mutual respect of the people interested, I have no doubt in my mind that we can attain this goal.
Jhedin
Jhedin
Wielder of the Apocalypse

http://salvage.rpgwars.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum