Takara Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As a heads up...

3 posters

Go down

As a heads up... Empty As a heads up...

Post  Jhedin Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:51 pm

I'm taking something of a break from the game for the time being. I don't intend to be on much unless something is planned. I'll be on for my Assault group unless I say otherwise and I'll be on for any good-to-go Salvage runs that I schedule and place myself as leader of. If any Salvage run thread is not at 6 or more people by the night before the run, I'm cancelling the run so as not to waste anyone's time. So if you plan to attend a run, sign up on the Schedule forum or I will be unaware of your desire to attend.

Best way to contact me if you need to will be via Private Message here. I'm not quitting, but I need some time away from the game to handle myself for awhile.
Jhedin
Jhedin
Wielder of the Apocalypse

http://salvage.rpgwars.org

Back to top Go down

As a heads up... Empty Re: As a heads up...

Post  Ringoko Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:22 am

Note: you need to update your sig to show your toon wearing an Apoc.

Ringoko
Zasshal's Lackey

Back to top Go down

Post  Merton Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:24 am

Jhedin wrote:If any Salvage run thread is not at 6 or more people by the night before the run, I'm cancelling the run so as not to waste anyone's time.
That is a good rule. If I'm taking time out of my day to do Salvage, we'd damn well better be doing Salvage.

Have a good break, Jhed.

Merton
Zasshal's Lackey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jhedin Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:14 am

Merton wrote:
Jhedin wrote:If any Salvage run thread is not at 6 or more people by the night before the run, I'm cancelling the run so as not to waste anyone's time.
That is a good rule. If I'm taking time out of my day to do Salvage, we'd damn well better be doing Salvage.

Have a good break, Jhed.

Thanks. My major thing is that despite my need for a break, I don't want to give up on what we've started here, and I will continue it as possible. However, I don't want to waste anyone's time - myself included, since I really won't be in-game other than for assault/salvage - if a run is going to fail. That being said, please pass on the word to people who you know are in Takara but don't use the forums so much - some people might intend to come, but if they aren't signing up, I don't know that and a run that would have otherwise been a go gets cancelled.
Jhedin
Jhedin
Wielder of the Apocalypse

http://salvage.rpgwars.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum